Disposal & Recycling
Waste Management & Recycling
Toolpoint takes its responsibilities towards people and the environment seriously. To facilitate environmentally friendly disposal of equipment and consumables, Toolpoint offers its members a disposal service throughout Europe via a specially established disposal and recycling process that complies with Directive 2002/96/EC. This directive requires disposal by the distributor of equipment that has certain classifications.
The Toolpoint recycling process step by step:
- Complete and send the notification form.
- Decontaminate equipment for transport.
- Complete the decontamination form, ensure the service technician has signed the form, and send a copy to Toolpoint.
- Preparation for disposal (packaging etc.).
- Collection of the equipment by Toolpoint partners.
All required forms and further information: