Toolpoint works closely with major universities and promotes joint projects with member firms. As a result, knowledge and technology transfer is actively pursued and graduates and students gain in-depth insights into individual industrial companies.
In addition, Toolpoint provides graduate students and interns with internships for member firms to give young professionals the opportunity to gain hands-on experience. More information can be found under Career.
- CSEM Centre Suisse d'Electronique et de Microtechnique SA, Neuchâtel & Alpnach
- EMPA Materials Science and Technology
- ETH Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule, Zürich
- EPFL, Lausanne
- HSG Hochschule St. Gallen
- HSR Hochschule für Technik, Rapperswil
- NTB Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik, Buchs
- NW Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Olten
- Universität Zürich, Zürich
- ZHAW School of Engineering, Winterthur