Vision and Mission
- As the leading network in the lab science sector, we set industry standards and promote the capabilities of our members in the development and use of laboratory technology solutions.
- Toolpoint members are based in Europe and offer their automated solutions, tools, software and services to a wide range of industries including the agro, biotech, chemical, cosmetics, food and pharmaceutical sectors. Our members are also at home in analytical, clinical, ecological and forensic laboratories and scientific institutions
- In direct dialogue with the agro, biotech, chemical, cosmetic, food and pharmaceutical industries, we act as an interface between the future needs of users and the strategic innovations of Toolpoint members
- Users can become Toolpoint members for even closer interlinking between providers and users
- Individual discussions with our members are essential in realising our mission. This is the only way to initiate joint projects and define the basis of the innovation process. The offering is rounded out by technical and research forums, Expert Groups and networking events at all levels
- This culture of innovation is further supported by active engagement and open dialogue with local authorities, political institutions and markets. Visibility and an understanding of the solutions and the resulting social benefits is Toolpoint’s objective. This gives rise to the confidence to improve innovation even further.